Thursday, May 10, 2012

CEDO 550 Entry Three

One of my primary goals in taking this Master's Program is to develop and teach online courses on a full or part time basis. What I have realized is that in many cases being an online instructor can be just as or even more demanding than a regular classroom instructor. An online instructor must be available to their students well beyond the traditional school day and provide timely feedback to any concerns or work. They also must be able to perform a variety of roles.
I do belief that I posess many of the skills necessary to be an online instructor. I will need to become more organized in order to provide quicker feedback to students. I also am very good at finding learning resources online but need to organize and share them better with students. I look forward to hopefully testing my abilities as an online instructor and eventually making it part of my career.

Learning Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment