Wednesday, May 2, 2012

CEDO 550 Entry Two

I chose to focus on comparing blended learning and online learning. Although I really enjoy online learning and feel it has been a great experience for me, most of the students I teach may not be at a developmentally appropriate age to experience full online learning. Most still need frequent monitoring and to be held accountable by a teacher on a face-to-face level. For that reason the blended learning model seems most appropriate for most high school students. They are still able to experience many of the benefits and flexibility of online learning while still having a teacher closely monitor and work with them.

https://creately.com/diagram/h1r3t7m61/W9ArWWb9P6cSEkEaKSEZNxaX0zA%3D

1 comment:

  1. Josh I assume you did your's as a student point of view as well. I know blended and online has a lot in common. I did notice on your diagram you had scheduled place for meetings and such. I know it's not needed to meet for blended, so are you referring to when a student want to come to class or for test, when they need a proctor?

    ReplyDelete