Thursday, January 26, 2012

CEDO 535 Entry Six

Smart Goal:
I will create an interactive e-textbook for a unit in one of my classes that incorporates multiple web 2.0 technologies. This will be done using a web 2.0 application for information collection, content presentation, interaction, and feedback. After getting some more information regarding data collection I plan on creating a form for students to fill out regarding the effectiveness of the e-textbook. This will be done at some point during the current semester.

Other:
Regarding my post from last week about not going far enough using technology I heard about the crab theory at my inservice meeting on Monday of this week. While I have a lot of faith in fellow educators and truly believe most of them have their students best interests in mind there are times in which innovation and progression are slow to occur in the field and I think a large part of that is the crab theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment